Create an IAM role for your Workspace
This workshop has been deprecated and archived. The new Amazon EKS Workshop is now available at www.eksworkshop.com.
- Follow this deep link to create an IAM role with Administrator access.
- Confirm that AWS service and EC2 are selected, then click Next: Permissions to view permissions.
- Confirm that AdministratorAccess is checked, then click Next: Tags to assign tags.
- Take the defaults, and click Next: Review to review.
- Enter eksworkshop-admin for the Name, and click Create role.