This workshop has been deprecated and archived. The new Amazon EKS Workshop is now available at www.eksworkshop.com.
Helm is a package manager and application management tool
for Kubernetes that packages multiple Kubernetes resources into a single logical
deployment unit called a Chart.
Helm helps you to:
- Achieve a simple (one command) and repeatable deployment
- Manage application dependency, using specific versions of other application and services
- Manage multiple deployment configurations: test, staging, production and others
- Execute post/pre deployment jobs during application deployment
- Update/rollback and test application deployments